The DX6 has been designed from the ground up to deliver way more than you would
ever expect from a 6-channel transmitter in its price range. Instead of having to content yourself with a handful of settings for a couple of model types, the remarkably affordable DX6 gives you an abundance of programming features for airplanes, helicopters and sailplanes. You also get other extras like voice alerts, a wireless trainer link and enough internal memory of up to 250 models.
Programmable Voice Alerts
With voice alerts, the DX6 will allow you to keep tabs on important functions without ever taking your eyes off what you’re flying. They can be programmed to call out what flight mode you’ve chosen or report telemetry information on demand. If an alarm goes off, you won’t have to look at the transmitter display to see what’s happening. The DX6 will tell you.
Wireless Trainer Link
The wireless trainer link gives instructors the option to wirelessly ''buddy box'' with another DSMX® transmitter. Once bound to another transmitter, ModelMatch™ technology will allow the DX6 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
Airplane, Helicopter and Sailplane Programming
In addition to its extensive airplane and heli programming, the DX6 includes an impressive list of programming features for sailplanes as well. Five available flight modes, 4 wing types, 3 tail types, a flap-to-elevator curve mix – it has all this and more. The intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface makes all of these functions incredibly easy to access and use.
250 Model Memory
The enormous capacity of the DX6's on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card. The model memory menu is easier to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You won't have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted.
- New ergonomically designed case with comfortable rubber grips
- 250 model internal memory
- Compatible with model files from DX9, DX18, DX18QQ and DX18t transmitters
- Direct access to system setup from function menu— no need to power off
- Voice alerts
- Wireless trainer function
- 5 menu languages: EN, DE, FR, IT and SP
- Large, backlit LCD screen
- Airplane, helicopter and sailplane software
- 4 sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- 7 aircraft wing types and 5 tail types
- 7 swashplate types
- 5 programmable mixes – normal or 7-point curve
- Dual aileron, elevon, and V-tail differential
- 7-point throttle curves for airplanes and helicopters
- 7-point pitch curve for helicopters
- Intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface
- Advanced DSMX® technology
- SD card slot for updating firmware, expanding memory and sharing setups
- Includes full-range AR610 6-channel receiver
- Smooth, precise quad-bearing gimbals
- Supports the most popular Spektrum telemetry sensors
- 4 AA Alkaline batteries included—optional Li-Ion battery with charger available
- Activate bind mode from the menu or a button without having to power off
- User selectable modes (1-4)
- Voice Alerts New For 2014
- Wireless Trainer Function New For 2014
- Expanded Airplane, Heli and Sailplane Software New For 2014
- Ergonomic Case Design New For 2014